Thursday, December 2, 2010

12/02/2010

Dear Elah,
I want you tell you about your Uncle Josh tonight. Hes my little brother.
When we found out your Mommy was pregnant with you, he wanted us to name you Denise, so you would be "Da Niece" and he would be "Da Uncle". You probably won't understand the humor in that until your older though.
Josh has been a great brother to me over the years, and he will be a great Uncle to you.
He told me he wanted to be the "Cool Uncle"
If you ever want anyone to goof off with, hes your man.
I know he will always be there if you need someone to talk to, if me or your mom isn't around or to read you a story, or just play games with.
He will always watch out for you, like I watch out for him, and like he watches out for me.
I know you will grow to love him like the rest of us do.
- Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment