Tuesday, December 14, 2010

12/14/2010

Dear Elah,
I want to tell you about someone who is very special to your mom and me. I may be your Daddy, but he is an even better Daddy than I am, and can offer you a lot more than I can.
He is Almighty God.
He already knows you, and knew he was gonna create you at this specific time for a reason.
Everyone on this earth is His children. You are mine and Mommy's daughter, but first and foremost your Gods daughter.
I can't wait to tell you all the story's I know of all the amazing miracles he has done.
One being you, your our little miracle.
He has a son that you will get to know also. His name is Jesus, and he will always be there for you when no one else is. When you are able to understand, I will tell you of the greatest thing he ever did for you.
But right now I just want to tell you who he is. You see he is Gods only son, but he is also God. I know its a little confusing but you will start to understand.
He is a light in the darkness, and offers hope to everyone who calls on his name.
And when you are old enough to do that very thing, you will make Me your Mom and Him so happy. He will be so happy that every angel in heaven with sing with joy.
Its hard for me to explain all of this on here, so I'm gonna tell you about it more in person.

-Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment