Saturday, December 4, 2010

12/4/2010

Dear Elah,
I want you to know about your grandparents who have went on to heaven.
Lets start with with your Great-Grandpa Oscar. I don't really know a lot about him, cause he went to heaven before I was born, but from what your Paw Paw has told me, he was a good hearted, loving man who would have probably spoiled you rotten.

Then there is your Great-Grandpa Buster(My "Paw Paw"). He went to heaven when I was about 5, and from what I remember, he loved all of his grand children a lot, he would let me, and your cousin Jessica get away with anything. Although sometimes he would have to get his belt out after us.

Your Great-Great-Grandma Robinson "Big Grandma", she went to heaven when Iwas little to.
I can't remember a whole lot about her, but I do remember when she would come down to visit, she would stay and Nanny's house for a week or so, and she would get the walking farts. It was funny cause she didn't know she was doing it, and she sounded like a horse every time.

Each one of them would have loved you just as much as the other. One day you will meet them to, in heaven a long time from now.
-Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment