Wednesday, December 29, 2010

12/29/2010

Dear Elah,
  Yesterday, God brought you into this world. A you are the most beautiful baby I have ever seen.
I can't tell you how happy I was when I first saw you, its just indescribable. When they layed you on your Mommy's chest the nurse was in my way and I couldn't see you that good, but when she moved you looked straight at me and my heart melted.
And when I held you for the first time I just couldn't keep my eyes off of you. You cried at first, but then you warmed up to me.
Then when we gave you back to your Mom I just looked at both you and your Mother and just thought to myself, " I am one extremely blessed husband and father."
It is now the day after you were born. I am sitting here in the room at the hospital at the table typing this and watching you and listening to your Mom snore.
Elah, I am so glad you are finally here. My little sweet pea.

No comments:

Post a Comment